Stop by in person to get all of your holiday shopping done this weekend! Check out some of our new products like the system map pillow and retro socks, and special holiday items like tree ornaments and Christmas stockings.
- Friday, November 29, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30, from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, December 1, from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The TTC Shop Pop-up will be located at the southwest corner of the Trinity Street parking lot (near Trinity Street and Mill Street), only on the dates above.
To make your trip to the Toronto Christmas Market easier, TTC has increased service on the following routes:
Best accessible route:
From Line 1 exit at King or St Andrew station. Board the 504A King streetcar and exit at the Distillery Loop.
- From Line 1, exit at King or St Andrew station. Board the 504A King or 504B King streetcar and exit at King Street East and Parliament Street, then walk two blocks south to Mill Street.
- From Line 1, exit at Union Station onto Front Street and walk 3 minutes to the bus stop just east of Bay Street. Board the 121 Fort York-Esplanade bus to Parliament Street and Front Street. Walk one block south to Mill Street.
- From Line 2, exit at Castle Frank station. Board the 65 Parliament bus to Front Street East and walk one block south to Mill Street.
Check ttc.ca for diversion information.